This Rose Award park offers holiday homes for sale and rental throughout the year. Each home is modern, attractively furnished and very well equipped – some sleeping up to seven people. Holiday homes used for winter breaks are double glazed and have heating in each room.
We are happy to advise on all aspects of purchasing and owning a new holiday home on the park and can also help advise you when booking a caravan for a stay with us.
For your pleasure and for the benefit of our wildlife the park has been carefully landscaped, making an attractive setting for all. The park annually enters the David Bellamy Conservation Award Scheme.
- Modern spacious holiday homes in a landscaped park
- Two & three bedroomed versions available, sleeping up seven people
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Unlimited free hot and cold water
- Fully fitted kitchen with modern appliances and utensils
- Colour TV and DVD player
- Duvets and pillows supplied
(excluding bed linen)
- Free electricity and gas
- Parking alongside (weather
- Open from March to January