- Provisional bookings are held for 6 working days.
- Securing Booking – send at least 25% deposit (minimum £25.00, whichever largest) and complete the booking form. All balances must be paid 6 weeks prior to holiday.
- The Park reserves the right to decline accommodation.
- If any of above are not adhered to (non-receipt of deposit or balance) the Park may re-let pitch or holiday home without further notice. In event of cancellation or curtailment we may retain any deposit paid and ask for further payment to compensate us for any loss. We strongly advise you take holiday insurance to cover your booking.
- We highly recommend that you take out holiday insurance should you have to cancel or cut your holiday short. Refunds are not guaranteed.
- Dogs are allowed (in some units only) and must be kept on a lead on the Park and not allowed on seats and bedding in the hired units. They must not be taken into the shop, swimming pool or restaurant area. No fouling on the Park allowed. NO CATS.
- Noisy groups or persons using bad language, annoying others or playing sound producers (loudly during the day or between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m) will not be tolerated. Anyone breaking these conditions will be asked to leave the Park without refund.
- Please state if 2/3 people only when booking and please remember children are persons. Only the number of people stated on the booking form will be accommodated.
- Ball games using hard or semi hard balls may only be played in the Recreation Area. Please do not allow your children to use this area after dark. No scooters, skateboards or rollerblades to be ridden in the park, golf practices not allowed.
- Swimming Pool Passes are allocated at the time of booking please note there will be a charge of £2.50 per re-issued Pool Pass.
- The Park cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage or accident to any persons or private property, however caused, whilst staying on the Park or using the facilities or amenities.
- If you have any cause for criticism or suggestion during your stay, please immediately notify reception so efforts can be made to meet your requirements or solve problems. It is considered unreasonable to make criticism in writing upon your return home, should the Park not have been given the opportunity to resolve any matters during your stay.
Refunds will not be considered after the holiday period.
- The accommodation must not be occupied by more persons than stated on your booking form.
- Linen must be used at all times and is not generally supplied unless notified (Winter Breaks Only), if for any reason you need extra items, please ask at Reception where a charge will be made to hire such items.
- If you are bringing a dog please check that you have been allocated a caravan in which dogs are allowed and do not allow it on seating or bedding or leave shut in your caravan.
- Caravans are not available until 3 p.m. and must be vacated by 10.30 a.m. Please notify Reception if you will be arriving after 5.00 p.m.
- We reserve the right to transfer a booking from one unit to another in the same category.
- Please clean your caravan before leaving and report any mishaps as they may occur.
TOURING AND CAMPING
- Please report to Reception on arrival, parking well past the entrance to avoid congestion. Late Arrivals after 9.00 p.m. must not enter the pitch area until 9am the following day. All customers must report to reception on the day of arrival.
- In peak season pitches must be vacated by 11 a.m. and will be available from 12.00 noon.
- We reserve the right to transfer a booking to a different pitch, but will do our utmost to give you the pitch of your choice on booking.
- Cars may be parked next to your unit, if you have extra cars & boats a charge will be made and it may be necessary to park these on the car park.
- Awnings etc; Touring Caravans/Motor Homes are allowed 1 extra item only, i.e. Awnings, Gazebos or small tent and must remain within the pitch area (including guyropes) No Tents, Gazebos or Drive Away Awnings allowed on pitches 1 – 28. Tents are generally not allowed extra items unless the tent is small to avoid overcrowding and the risk of fire.
- Drive Away Awnings are only allowed on certain pitches please enquire.
- Hike Tents: Max 3 persons, 1 Car and measuring max 2.50 x 2.50 metres.
- If using a barbecue please place it to the front of your pitch away from banks and hedges. Do not leave barbecues unattended.
- Group bookings are taken at the Park Owners discretion, we ask that groups adhere to Safety Regulations by not joining pitches or setting up ‘camps’, we also ask that they respect other people using the Park, with regard to noise etc.
- Please remember tent walls are very thin and loud noise may annoy your neighbours.
- No outside shop deliveries i.e Tesco’s etc are accepted either to the caravans, reception or car parks. All post must be collected from Reception.
THE PARK IS OPEN FROM MARCH 1st – JANUARY 7th.
The Shop is open Easter to 31st October.
The Village Inn and Pool are open all year, except Christmas Day but we reserve the right to alter the opening times. These can be found on your Information Letter issued on arrival.